CKSS Goes to Los Angeles, California: April 21st to 27th, 2016!
Included in tour cost:
• Round-trip airfare
• Overnight stays in hotel
• Breakfast & dinner daily
• Basic Travel Protection Plan
• On-Tour Tipping
• Full-time services of a professional Tour Director
• Private night-time security & more
Trip highlights include:
• Movie/television Studio tours (including Warner Bros., Paramount Pictures, NBC/Universal Studios)
• Disneyland visit, including a workshop with Disney animators
• Be part of a studio audience for a live taping of a TV show
• Tour of L.A. including landmarks such as the Walk of Fame, Mann's Chinese Theatre, Capitol Records, Rodeo Drive, Griffith Observatory, Santa Monica Pier, Beverly Hills, Venice Beach & more!
• TMZ Tour in Hollywood
• Tour with a Q & A at the UCLA Film School
• Visiting Universal Studios theme park
• Participate in an acting workshop with live theatre performance
Please see Ms. Burnett (English/Drama), Mrs. Giesbrecht (Cosmotology) or Mr. Hume (Communications Technology), email Mr. Hume at email@example.com, or visit his webpage for more information!
Experience the trip of a lifetime, where movie magic is made... Come with us to Los Angeles!
Web Archive >